The publishing landscape can be a tricky one to navigate. There are so many aspects to authoring and publishing a book that it’s easy for you to make critical mistakes that can you off course and significantly decrease your chances for success.
How many of the 50 biggest mistakes authors make are you making? When you learn to avoid the biggest mistakes authors make you can greatly enhance your chances for success in the publishing world.
In this insider’s look at the worlds of publishing and book marketing coauthors Rick Frishman, Bret Ridgway and Bryan Hane bring their 65 combined years of experience in the publishing world to you and share their secrets to success. You’ll learn:
- How to master media and other key marketing channels authors should use
- Keys to capturing the browsing buyer in bookstores and online
- The new publishing landscape and how it impacts you
- How to increase the readability of your book so readers keep coming back
- How your book is the key piece of your own information marketing empire
- And much, much more